- You are matched with a mentor who can guide you through the process of meeting that level of membership.
- Your website will be listed in the PACTA BC directory
- You get priority registration and discounts at events
- You are invited to speak at PACTA BC events
- Learn more and apply to become a Professional Member.
What is PACTA BC's goal? I don’t live in B.C. Can I still join? What are the advantages of becoming a professional member? Is there any particular education or certification required to become a professional member? How do I support PACTA BC as a non-member? I am having problems logging into the website. What steps should I take? I need to update my contact information. How do I do that? How much do memberships cost? How do I pay?