- You are matched with a Professional Member who can guide you through the process of meeting that level of membership.
- Your website and bio will be listed in PACTA BC's Professional Members directory.
- You receive priority registration and discounts at events.
- Discounts through partnering organisations, as listed on our Professional Membership page.
- You are invited to speak at PACTA BC events.
An opportunity to be involved in our efforts to move our industry forward.
Learn more and apply to become a Professional Member.
What is PACTA BC's goal? I don’t live in B.C. Can I still join? What are the advantages of becoming a Professional Member? Is there any particular education or certification required to become a Professional Member? How do I support PACTA BC as a non-member? I am having problems logging into the website. What steps should I take? I need to update my contact information. How do I do that? How much do memberships cost? How do I pay?