- Christine Heal, acting Chair
- Domena Diesing
If you are interested in joining the Events Committee, or would like to learn more, volunteer here.
The Role of the Events Committee:
Through in-person and virtual events, promote reward-based, humane training and handling methods for companion animals.
- Organise members-only, free Training Exchange Workshops (TEWs).
- Plan and implement a variety of fundraisers both locally and across British Columbia.
- Support members to host events locally in their communities.
- Host information booths to promote PACTA BC at community events such as local fairs and holiday celebrations.
- Connect and collaborate with schools for student education and fundraising.
- Provide information to Marketing Committee for event promotion.
- Maintain a library of equipment, educational materials, props, and books for use at events.
- Regularly meet virtually with other committee members.
- Keep it fun!
You can help make an impact! Volunteer here.