Preparing for Vet Visits
Learning Exchange Workshops are for everyone! Bring your questions, experiences, and strategies to share as we explore preparing for vet visits. We’ll start by asking what you think about when your pet needs to visit the vet, and we will consider goals, mindset, and expectations. And finally, we’ll share ways to make visits to the vet a more enjoyable experience for both of you. Come prepared to share – we want to learn from each other!
- Pat Cutler, Professional Dog Trainer & Behavior Consultant
- Dr. Anne Flemming, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Denise Hitt, Assistant Teaching Professor, Thompson Rivers University
- Fill in the membership form if you are not currently a PACTA member
- Then come back here to RSVP for the Learning Exchange Workshop
People only – no pets, please! Seating is limited.