We had a great session on March 20 discussing what PACTA is up to!
Mark your calendars for Sunday, June 12 at 4 pm PT for our next Potato Chip event for further updates! Meanwhile, if you're an aspiring, active or retired dog trainer, be sure to answer a few questions in our dog trainers survey.
Settle down with a bowl of your favourite potato chips* and join us via Zoom on Sunday, March 20 at 4 pm PDT.
Everyone welcome at our casual event!
1. Regulation of dog trainers in BC
2. Education Pathway Project
- Do you think dog trainers should be licenced?
- Want to help with events or activities in your local community?
- Are a dog trainer and wonder how your experience and knowledge can be more formally recognised?
- Wondering if there is another small way you could support or contribute to PACTA BC?
- Interested in becoming a professional member of PACTA BC?
- Have suggestions for our website?
- Want a good excuse to sit in front of your computer and eat chips?
- Other questions?
We'll answer them!
*Or your favourite other munchies, but be prepared to defend their merits before we all vote on which chip is top dog!
Update: In our live poll, "kettle chips" topped as the best!