PACTA BC Vision Statement
Promoting reward-based, humane animal care and training in British Columbia.
PACTA BC Mission Statement
- Promote humane science-based methods of training, behaviour management and care, and their beneficial long-term effects in animals, by embracing reward-based methods.
- Increase public awareness and provide education and encouragement of reward-based humane treatment and training of animals in British Columbia.
- Provide networking, mentoring, and continuing education in British Columbia.
- Facilitate the enhancement of cooperation, trust and respect between people and animals.
- Work for and facilitate the regulation of the animal care and training professions in British Columbia, that are not subject to regulation in BC by a public authority or government agency.