PACTA BC Vision Statement
Promoting reward-based, humane animal care and training in British Columbia.
PACTA BC Mission Statement
- Promote humane, evidence-based methods of training, behaviour management, and care, and their beneficial long-term effects in animals, by embracing reward-based methods.
- Increase public awareness and provide education and encouragement of reward-based humane treatment and training of companion animals in British Columbia.
- Provide networking, mentoring, and continuing education in British Columbia.
- Facilitate the enhancement of cooperation, trust and respect between people and animals.
- Investigate whether regulation, or some form of licensing, would ensure humane treatment of animals and protect those who love and live with them.
Interested? Become a PACTA BC member! Already a member and want to get more involved? Consider volunteering! You can also help spread the word by sharing our website and social media posts.